Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Halloween

We had our first Halloween together this last October. We didn't do too much but we wanted to document this happy day. Our ward had a Halloween party before Halloween day. We didn't know what to wear, and David didn't really want to dress up unless we had something really neat, so we ended up just wearing matching pajamas... lame, but our ward still loves us. Then a couple days before Halloween we carved our pumpkins. I'm really sad that I didn't take a picture of them; they actually looked really good. Anyway, on Halloween day, after work and school, David and I ordered a jack-o-lantern pizza to celebrate. We then went trick-or-treating... well kind of... the old Lady living next door to us, saw us walk by her door and was so excited to hand out her candy that she opened her door and stopped us to give us candy. We then went over to my parents home and I got a couple hand fulls of candy. We then ended up staying at my parents house and watched National Treasure. We didn't do much, but it was fun!

No comments: