Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sorry it has been a while since I last wrote. Our lives have been pretty busy. School started for us at Fresno City College on the 18th of this month. I guess that is just last week, but it seems like it has been longer. Also, this Monday, the 25th, David started his new job at Liberty Elementary as an instructional assistant for the autistic children. We both enjoy school and work, but David and I have conflicting schedules, so it is kind of hard.

On Mondays David doesn't have to work, he just has one 2 hour class at night from 6:30-8:30pm. I work from 9am-6pm on these days, so we don't really get to see each other until David gets out of school at night. Then on Tuesdays and Thursdays, David has work from 8am-3pm then he goes to school from 3:30-8:20pm. I go to school from 8am-5pm on these days, so once again we don't get to see each other until late at night. On Wednesdays David gets out of work earlier, he gets out of work at 1pm and doesn't have school until 6:30pm and I work from 9-6pm so when I get off work, David leaves for school. On Fridays David just has work from 8am-3:30pm and I work from 9am-6pm so we have the evening after I get off work. This is our new official temple night. With all the chaos of our schedules during the week, it is nice to have a break.

We are verry happy, even though we have these busy scedules. We feel blessed for the jobs we have and the opportunity that we have to attend college. Life in the Reynders shoes is busy but enjoyable. We are still verry much in love and striving to do all that we can now to prepare for our future. I attached one of our engagement photos just because :)

No comments: