Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter 2015

We had fun celebrating Easter this year.

Saturday we joined a local Baptist church in their celebrations. We hunted Easter eggs, ate some candy, snow cones, and popcorn. There were carnival-like booths set up with activities for kids, bounce houses, and even pony rides! My kids, for some reason, do not like to touch real animals... sad day. They love to read stories of animals and see them in the zoo, but they will not touch! So, alas, I did not get the satisfaction of watching my kids ride a pony... Hannah would have but we weren't sure if they would take a 20 month old on a pony ride... I wish I could ride a pony :(. But despite the lack of pony riding, we had a great time with all the other festivities.





















Saturday evening we dyed eggs. Peter and Evelyn were old enough to enjoy dying eggs this year. Hannah thought it was fun, but mostly she just wanted to hold the dyed eggs. Don't worry, a few eggs survived the process with out cracks ;). 









Easter Sunday was beautiful. I LOVE Spring! I love the reason for the season. 


My mother sent all the kids Easter attire! They looked pretty spiffy if you ask me :).










Oh, and the Easter Bunny did visit this house. He went light on the candy this year because I asked him to :). Here are the kids with their new bunnies!

No comments: