Friday, March 20, 2015

Hannah's Promotion


If you didn't catch that... We are having another baby! We are beyond excited! We feel so blessed for the opportunity to bring another of our Heavenly Father's precious spirits into our family. 

I am currently 8 weeks and 5 days along which means I am just over 2 months pregnant. Only 7 more  months to go ;). The due date is October 24th 2015.

The kids are so excited. Peter wants a boy and Evelyn wants a girl. They both know that we don't get to choose but still have their opinion :). They have also given lots of name suggestions... bunny and cheese were a few of the unconventional names, then they stared thinking of names of friends and cousins like Maizie, Byron, Emily, Andrew, Max, Jason, and Reagan. I could live with those but feel they are already taken :). I don't even like to think of names till I know the gender, otherwise I get too overwhelmed. For now, this baby shall be known as baby #4.

Here's another picture of Hannah I captured during our Promotion photo shoot...


No comments: