Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Kids and I Visit KC

Towards the end of David's eight weeks in St. Louis. The kids and I escaped Bolivar and visited family in Kansas City. We always love to visit Paige and Robert and their beautiful kids. Peter and Evelyn had been wanting to see their KC cousins for sometime. A visit was over due.


We are so grateful for Paige and her hospitality. She is an awesome gal. I am sure glad she is my sister-in-law. I guess I like Bob too ;).

Paige took us to the Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead. They have so many neat things to see and do. The kids loved it! We had a good few days with the KC Reynders before we came back to our life here in Bolivar.




We stopped for a snack :)





Peter had fun using all of hid cousin's chalk. Sorry Paige. We will replace :)

No comments: