Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Discovery Center & Reynders' Visit

I mentioned in the previous post that we went to the Discovery Center over Spring Break... well, let me tell you how much we love it! I had heard good things about the Discovery Center in Springfield, so we decided to go check it out. We enjoyed it so much that we decided to buy a membership! This was a pretty easy choice. They allowed us to use our entry fee toward the membership. Our entry fee was a few dollars less than half the cost of a membership for our family! So, if we were to go one more time the membership would be well spent. And we did go again!

David's parents and his sister Kate came for a visit last Monday (just after David's Spring Break). We love having the Reynders around. We hung out in Bolivar on Monday. We went to the park and enjoyed some relaxing time together. That night I had my championship basketball game... We won! Yep, were pretty awesome ;)


Tuesday we went to the Discovery Center! Once again, I'll let the pictures speak.

Digging for dinosaur bones.


Bed of nails! David and I thought this was neat, the kids couldn't care less.
We launched airplanes.

Our news broadcasters Evelyn and Peter Reynders.
I couldn't drink from this fountain...









Vacuum Maze
Yumm!
Putting on a show with Aunt Kate.

They made me do it...
Making bubbles with Grandma Jo.



Reading with Poppy.