Sunday, October 6, 2013

Families Are Forever


"I have a family here on earth. They are so go to me.
I want to share my life with them through all eternity.
Families can be together forever 
Through Heavenly Father's plan.
I always want to be with my own family,
And the Lord has shown me how I can.
The lord has shown me how I can." 


I have been feeling overwhelmingly grateful for our little family. I am humbled that our Heavenly Father entrusted David and I with the nurturing and teaching of Peter, Evelyn, and Hannah. Each of them have their own special, unique spirit. They each have helped us learn and grow in our understanding of true love. As a mother I have been able to experience a glimpse, a small taste of the profound love our Heavenly Father and our Savior have for each of us, his children. I am so very grateful for the opportunity I have been given to be a mother and I am especially grateful to be Peter, Evelyn, and Hannah's mother. I am grateful for the knowledge we have of the Plan of Salvation and for our temple marriage. I know that I can live with my family forever. Isn't that amazing?!

2 comments:

KarenEJacobs said...

These are adorable! Who took them? You guys are such a sweet little family. We love you guys!

The Reynders Family said...

Thanks! We had my sister-in-law snap some quick photos of us when she was down for conference weekend.