Sunday, August 23, 2009

1 Year Anniversary!



This last week David and I went on a cruise for four nights on the Carnival Paradise Ship. We visited the Catalina Islands and Ensenada in Baja California Mexico. We had a great time shopping, site seeing, eating free food available 24 hours a day, and relaxing. We both tried to get a tan too, but we are so white that we weren't too successful, though I think we might have gone from florescent white to neutral white... Anyway, we had a wonderful time. The Crew on the ship was wonderful, the service was great, and the food was to die for. It is something we would definitely enjoy doing again.

4 comments:

Jana said...

I'm so jealous.

MARTHA said...

How fun for you! I have a friend who's husband works for Carnival. They cruise all the time. They really love it. Sounds like you're hooked!

Derek said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun trip - I think we had the same cruise for our honeymoon a few years ago. We loved it.

Jana said...

hello my loves, so I was just noticing on your sidebar that my secret combinations blog had not been updated for like a year and I was like "huh?" and I realized that it was probably listed on there before I changed my url to tiajuanassecretcombinations.blogspot. The other one was too close to some crazy guy who posted secret combinations of a scarier sort than mine - if you can believe it. Just thought you might like to know.

and you know, also, I know you are busy and all but you need to post more often! :)

Loves to you both!