Sunday, June 1, 2014

Mom's Magical May

Mother's day and my birthday fall in the same month. This makes May a fun month for me. And it's spring time and Spring is my favorite season. Yep, May is pretty awesome!

The kids made me cards for Mother's Day and David made sure we ate well. :)


Then on the 21st of May, I turned 25! I'm now a quarter of a century! OK, not too exciting... Exclamation marks were probably unnecessary. :) But, David gave me one of the best presents. He hung a banner right out side our bedroom door that said, "Happy 25th Birthday! 25 Memories with Yvonne." He drew 25 pictures depicting different memories we have made together since we met. He lined our living room walls with the pictures hanging in chronological order. He knows how to make me truly happy. I sure love my David and our little family. They kids were excited it was my birthday and were pretty sweet to me.


No comments: