Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Fun at Home

The kids and I enjoy doing little experiments, crafts, and projects. Just thought I would share some of the latest :)

Our country road...
Peter came to me with this box around his waist and told me he wanted to make it into a car. 2 minutes later... here's the car :)
Peter wanted to make a car for sister too.
This is our jelly fish in a bottle. The kids love it! It was so easy to make out of recycled items. Idea and instructions found here.
Celery in food colored water. A great way to show how plants drink water. Both of them loved it! I left the jars out for days. The kids kept checking them out and talking about them.


They changed more than this... I just didn't get a picture right before David finally tossed them out. But you can still notice a difference.
I just couldn't leave this snuggle bug out of the post. We love our sweet little Hannah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this!! You are such a great mom! I will keep this in mind and hope to have such fun things to do with my kids when I'm a mom!! - Rachel

KarenEJacobs said...

Fun ideas! Your kids are the sweetest.