Monday, July 29, 2013

Hannah Jo Reynders

Little Hannah Jo Reynders joined our family July 25th 2013. She was anxious to enter this world. She came 8 days early and boy did she come fast! I knew I was in labor when i woke up that Thursday morning, but figured she would come in the afternoon. But by 9 am I was busy making sure I had everything in order and someone on their way to watch Evelyn and Peter. David left class a couple hours early. We were at the hospital a whole hour and a half when I felt the need to push. The doctor wasn't there, the nurses didn't even have the table set up with all the tools and things they would need. No one was ready for Hannah to come but me (in excruciating pain) and David. David would have had to catch little Hannah if the nurse would have walked in half a minute latter! That would have been exciting :)

We are so happy to have little Hannah Jo in our family. We are deeply in love with our little bundle of joy. Life is wonderful in the Reynder's home.









1 comment:

S&M said...

She is so sweet! And she and Lily share a birthday!