Sunday, October 7, 2012

I know it! I live it! I love it!

Wow! General Conference was amazing (as always)! We are truly blessed to be able to hear from living prophets and apostles and other general authorities. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am grateful to know of our Heavenly Father's plan for us. I am grateful for the eternal perspective that the knowledge of the truth provides. I am grateful for guidance and commandments that help me be truly happy. I am grateful to know of my Savior, Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the Atonement He performed in our behalf. I am grateful for the hope, strength, and power the Atonement affords me everyday; the strength to be a better mom, a better wife, a better daughter, and a better disciple of Jesus Christ. I am grateful for opportunities to improve and progress. I am grateful to be a "Mormon". As Sister Ann M. Dibb said, "I know it! I live it! I love it!"

Here are a few pictures of a little area I had set up for Peter. We rearranged our living room just a little in an attempt to help Peter understand that General Conference is special and important. I put together a little conference coloring book and put pictures of the first presidency and the twelve apostles on the wall (and he actually used them!). I also put other quit toys and activities out for him to do while conference was being observed.



2 comments:

MARTHA said...

Such a good mom you are.

The Reynders Family said...

You are too sweet, Martha! I sure miss ya!