Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Graduation

All went well with the graduation. It sure felt good to walk across that stage. I was able to see and feel that my goals had been realized. After the graduation, I was stopped by a 10 o'clock Fox News camera man. He was interviewing random graduates and asked if he could interview me. I said sure. He asked what I received a degree in and what I plan to do with that degree. I told him that I graduated with a Bachelors in Child Development and told him that I plan to use my degree to help me be the best mom I can be. He then asked what I could do with a degree in Child Development. I explained the various options and stated that if there ever came a time where I needed to use my degree I would. It is a good plan B. David and I hope and have faith that I will not need to get a job, that I can stay at home and raise our children in truth and righteousness. I feel that there is no better way to improve and help society than to teach children correct principles so that they can grow and contribute to society in a good productive manner. Anyway, it sure feels great to be done. Now I can more fully focus on my dream job... being the best mom that I can be with the help of the Lord.





Here are some fun photos of the big day!



1 comment:

MARTHA said...

So proud of you and that little Peter is proud of his mom too! Congrats and best wishes!