Sunday, June 6, 2010

Still Waiting...

Here's a little sneak peak at our son's room. His name is not noodle, that's a little inside joke between David and I, but when we name him we plan to place his name in wooden blocks over his crib. We are getting more and more anxious for him to come. Our doctor had us thinking that he would be here by now, but we are still waiting. His due date is this coming Saturday, June 12th... but we are sure hoping he comes before then. We are anxious to meet our new son and start on our journey as parents.


4 comments:

MARTHA said...

Cassie's birthday is June 15th. Go for it!

Katie said...

SOO cute!! And I love the giraffe.. So cute for your tall threesome :)

JoLinda said...

Thought I heard the phone ring at about 5:00 am so I checked caller ID but it was a false alarm. I fell back asleep and dreamed the baby was born!

The Reynders Family said...

I had a doctor's appointment today and she said I am now at 4 centimeters and she also said that she would be surprised if I didn't have the baby by this weekend... I hope she is right :)