Monday, December 14, 2009

We're having a BABY!!!


I'm sure that most of you know this already, but i wanted to officially post it for all to see... David and i will be parents in June 2010. The due date is set for June 12th. We are so excited! I am 14 weeks along and feeling great ;) I have been really lucky... I haven't really been sick at all... We are going to find out what gender the baby is, but we probably won't know that until the beginning of January. We will let you know when we know... Well, we love you all... have a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Ya! Congrats! I was due last June and oh how the time flies! So exciting!

Jana said...

My heart feels all snuggly warm for the two of you. You know, my first baby was a June baby too! Congratulations!

MARTHA said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you. Looking forward to knowing what the baby is. Merry Christmas!