Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break


This last week has been wonderful. David and I both were off of school and work. It was nice not having to run from school to work and back and forth... We were able to catch up a little with some of our school work. We also went through a lot of trouble to try to get our car to pass smog so we can register it.

On Wednesday David and I planted a garden of flowers. We bought three different kinds of flower bulbs. We hope they grow, we are afraid we planted them a little too late. I sure hope they grow. We have been wanting to plant flowers ever since we moved in. Anyway, that was a lot of fun!
We went to the Chafe Zoo on Thursday. It was a lot of fun! We went with a couple in our ward, Jeremy & Danielle Snow. They live in the same apartment complex as us, and they both graduated with David. We love them, they have been good friends to us. Our main reason for going to the zoo was for me to complete a lab for my Biology class... so I was busy writing down information about various animals. We still had tons of fun. After a couple hours at the zoo we got lunch and played games with the Snow's for a couple more hours.

On Friday David and I worked on homework until five o'clock and then went to dinner and a movie. I got a $50 gift card to some restaurant from the girls I coach and a pair of movie tickets. So, David and I decided to go out on a free date. It was nice to just go out and spend time together.

1 comment:

MARTHA said...

Glad to get the update!